From past one day, I was facing a problem, which isn’t well documented anywhere on the blogs and internet, so now I take the responsibility to address this issue and workaround to solve this :)
For this scenario, i have three application
- Windows Azure WCF Service
- Test WinFormApplication (consume local service for testing)
- Actual WinFormApplication ( consume service from Windows Azure)
I created Windows Azure WCF Service, which runs well in locally. Moreover to check the actual output, i have created a test application which consume this service locally. And in our case it worked like a charm here.
After that i deployed my Service on the Windows Azure, and get everything ready as per below image.
Now then when I used this Windows Azure WCF Service in my
There was no endpoint listening at http://rd00155d340994/service1.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action.
After looking into so many blog and post, i wonder it is has some thing to do with the configuration in my Azure project or in my application.
As you can see that this link “http://rd00155d340994/service1.svc” isn’t right, so I followed a hunch that this URL “ http://rd00155d340994/service1.svc” must be some where mentioned, In my azure project there wasn’t any URL of this kind.
Gotcha, it was in my application which consume that service, I opened my appconfig, and found right there.
<client> <endpoint address="http://rd00155d340994.cloudapp.net/SrvDragToTag.svc" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="BasicHttpBinding_IDragToTag" contract="SrvDragToTag.IDragToTag" name="BasicHttpBinding_IDragToTag" /> </client>
now replace this faulty URL with your Service URL and here you go.